Yes - you read that right! The day that we have all been waiting for is finally here. You can now automatically publish and schedule image carousels to Instagram directly through Sendible! 🙌
Up until now, Instagram did not allow carousel publishing via third-party tools. As a result, users on Sendible could only schedule and publish multi-image posts through our Instagram Reminder feature.
Carousels are an important format in helping you create great content for your audience. Not only do they encourage engagement, but they also drive your profile’s reach with higher visibility compared to single-image posts, thanks to recent trends like photo dumps.
Instagram image carousel support is finally here! 🥳
That’s why we’re thrilled to let you know that one of our most requested features in the history of Sendible, auto-publishing multiple image posts to Instagram on Sendible, is now here!
Watch this short video to find out how you can publish your first carousel through Sendible:
This has been a long-awaited request from many of our customers and is a significant step in improving and automating your Instagram publishing workflow.
This update will allow you to:
- Save more time by automating publishing and scheduling multi-image posts to Instagram
- Ensure that your posts are published exactly when you want them to be
- See which images are not aligned with Instagram’s image dimension requirements and edit them directly on your Compose Box
- Publish image carousels directly from your desktop
We want to say a huge thank you to all of our customers who have been waiting for this with us. Keep your eyes peeled for more updates coming!
Check out the new release for yourself! 👇
🛠️ How to publish an image carousel
To schedule or publish an image carousel with Sendible, all you need to do is:
- Launch the Smart Compose Box by clicking on the Compose button in the top right corner of the dashboard or by selecting a day on the Calendar.
- Select the profile you want to post to.
- Attach up to 10 images.
- Make sure to edit your image ratios to fit Instagram’s required dimensions in our image editor.
- Reorder the images to the order you want them by dragging them.
- Type in your content.
- Click the preview icon to view what your post will look like.
- And then click on Send Now or click Schedule to select a time in the future.
Heads up: You can currently only schedule image carousels directly through Sendible. The Instagram reminder feature should still be used for scheduling and posting any carousels containing videos, as well as publishing any Stories.
Here are some additional support resources to help you with scheduling your posts with Sendible:
🧐 Helpful resources
In the meantime, here are some blog posts to help you get started with your Instagram strategy:
- 11 Ways to Create Thumb-Stopping Instagram Carousel Posts to Promote Your Business
- Your Guide to Using Instagram for Business: 7 Helpful Tips
- The Top Social Media Trends for 2022 That You Need To Pay Attention To
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar for Your Agency Clients
🤔 Any questions?
Our goal is to make your lives as social media marketers easier so that you can focus on creating quality content. If you have any questions please reach out to our support team here.
Or if you have any more feature requests, please head over to our Feedback Portal and let us know.
We're all ears! 👂