You can now use awe.sm to create short urls in Sendible's social media management platform. So let's walk through configuring your profile to use awe.sm, and then you'll see how it looks when creating a message.
Part A: Configuration
1. Login to Sendible and choose My Profile
2. If not already selected choose My Details and then scroll down to Url Shortening
3. From the Url Shortener dropdown list, select awe.sm
4. If you have an awe.sm Tool Key and API Key, enter those in the boxes provided. If not, then simply leave these blank
5. Hit Save
Part B: Sending a message (optional)
6. Now, when creating links in a message via the URL button, they will be shortened using awe.sm
That's all there is to using awe.sm with Sendible.