Gain expert insight on the future of social media for business from a panel of top social media and marketing industry influencers.
This webinar discusses the ups & downs of social media and key trends. The panel also debates how Social Media for business is used and what its main aims should be.
Social Media for Business topics discussed:
- How businesses should approach Social Media Selling?
- The role of Social Media for business in customer service and customer retention?
- How can organisations manage and monitor their brand on Social Media?
- How can Social Media Management tools help businesses?
- Predictions for the future of Social Media for business.
- Lilach Bullock, CEO, Communications Axis
In a nutshell, she’s a hugely connected and highly influential serial entrepreneur – the embodiment of Digital Intelligence.
- Meredith Gringer, Principal, Precision Strategies
A digital strategist with a background in analytics and reporting. Meredith worked in the Strategy & Analysis group at Digitas where she helped Fortune 500 companies including Aetna, Goodyear, and AT&T.
- Luke Brynley-Jones, Founder & CEO, Our Social Times
A regular conference host and speaker in the UK, Europe and Asia on topics ranging from social media marketing and monitoring to social CRM, social customer service, social business and the future of social media.
- Ian Anderson Gray, Founder, CEO, Seriously Social (iag.me)
Has 10 years experience in helping individuals, small businesses, charities and organisations achieve a successful internet presence.
- Deirdre Breakenridge, Chief Executive Officer, Pure Performance Communications
25+ years experience helping senior executives in mid size to large organizations communicate to their stakeholders.