We have recently moved away from Social Mention as our social media monitoring provider and have decided to do it ourselves.
We've taken a look at some of the other services in this space and what most of them are lacking is the ability to deliver meaningful localized results. For that reason, we've implemented our own social media monitoring functionality that delivers localized, more relevant results than our competitors and we think you'll love the level of customization you get with Sendible's new social media monitoring technology!
Below are the steps you can take to set up a keyword for social media monitoring:
- From within Message Box, click on the Mentions sub-tab.
- Click the Add Brand button.
- Fill in the details on the settings page - you can optionally select a country and location to localize results.
- You can also decide whether Sendible should notify you or any of your team members via email when new mentions are discovered.
- After saving your settings, Sendible will start to retrieve mentions for you. You can keep track of the latest mentions about your keyword or brand from the mentions tab within Message Box.
- Sendible will automatically analyse your mentions and highlight posts with both negative and positive sentiment so that you can easily locate the most meaningful posts and respond immediately.
- To respond to a mention, you can just click the item in the list and respond directly from Sendible.
If you'd like to try out our social media monitoring technology, sign up for a free Sendible account and you can monitor up to 4 keywords for free. Our paid accounts start from as little as $10 per month!