Instructional article covering:
- Creating a YouTube Channel from a Gmail Account
- Adding YouTube as a Service on Sendible
- Attaching a video from your YouTube Channel to a message
- Uploading a new Videos to YouTube
1. Creating a YouTube Channel from a Gmail Account
Before you add the service please check you already have a YouTube Channel, first log into YouTube and follow the steps below.
2. Adding YouTube as a Service on Sendible
3. Attaching a pre-existing video
4. Uploading Videos
It is recommended you do not send the message until you find out if the video processing has been successful, as the link will go to a YouTube page which will say the video is unavailable. Be aware that even after the video processing is successful, they may reject the video at a later date.
For information on how YouTube processes their videos and what sort of videos they will reject or require permission please read the following links :