It's the news you've all been waiting for! Get ready to ramp up your video marketing as Sendible now lets you schedule and publish posts directly to TikTok. 🎉
This update will help you make the most of this growing social channel by streamlining your workflow so that you can keep a consistent publishing schedule. Here's how you can get started with TikTok on Sendible:
🎥 Why use TikTok?
Whether you love it or maybe don’t quite understand it yet, TikTok has very quickly become a dominant social media channel with over 1 billion monthly active users.
And it’s not just Gen Z taking over the app - TikTok is reshaping the way audiences across all demographics engage with brands.
This update will help you make the most of this growing social channel by streamlining your workflow so that you can keep a consistent publishing schedule.
TikTok for Agencies
Meet your clients' audiences where they are with trending videos that are educational and entertaining and allow you to showcase your expertise.
@blanfordconsulting I set aside one day a week to create and schedule content for myself and my clients. I use Sendible for this, so that way I never forget to post and don't have to worry about it if I'm tired or busy. #socialmediaforsmallbusiness #socialmediatips #socialmediatipsandtricks #socialmediamanagerlife #contenttips ♬ original sound - Schitt's Creek
Plus, this is a great opportunity to repurpose your short-form video content across Instagram Reels, Facebook Reels, YouTube Shorts, and TikTok - right from Sendible.
This update will allow you to:
- Schedule TikToks directly from your desktop with Sendible.
- Increase the reach of your TikToks and maximise audience views by scheduling for peak times.
- Keep your feed thumb-stopping by choosing a thumbnail from the video timeline.
- Engage with viewers by allowing stitches, duets, and comments on every post.
🚀 How to post to TikTok using Sendible
- Connect your TikTok profile to Sendible by following the instructions here.
- Head to your Compose Box and select your TikTok profile.
- Select the attach icon and upload your video.
- Click on the pencil icon to edit the video thumbnail by selecting a frame on the timeline.
- Add a caption and relevant hashtags.
- Choose whether you want to allow comments, duets, and stitches on your video.
- Click schedule or send now to publish your TikTok!
💡 For this first release, TikTok will not be available for Client Connect, social feeds, and reporting. Read our support article for more on these limitations.
📚 Helpful resources
Here are some blog posts to help you get started with your TikTok strategy:
- How to add a TikTok Profile
- How to schedule a TikTok Post
- The Only Guide to TikTok for Business You'll Ever Need
- Game changer: How TikTok Reshaped Community Management
- TikTok Algorithm Myths and Best Posting Practices
- How to Promote Your Products on TikTok
🤔 Any questions?
If you have any questions please reach out to our support team here.
Or if you have any more feature requests, please head over to our Feedback Portal and let us know. We’d love to hear from you!