Great news, customers can now easily share native videos on LinkedIn personal profiles with Sendible! 🎉
Previously, native video posts to LinkedIn were only available when scheduling content to company pages. This made it a challenge for customers to keep personal profiles updated using Sendible.
Watch this short video to see the highlights:
Check out the new release for yourself! 👇
👀 Updates at-a-glance
With this release, you can:
- Make your LinkedIn profile stand out by using different types of posts including video.
- Keep your feed streamlined with videos posted to personal profiles that can now be played on the LinkedIn feed without opening in a new window.
- Save even more time managing yet another type of social media profile from a single platform.
🛠️ How to post videos to LinkedIn profiles
To share videos on Linkedin with Sendible, all you need to do is:
- Launch the Smart Compose Box by clicking on the Compose button in the top right corner of the dashboard or by selecting a day on the Calendar.
- Select the profile you want to post to.
- Attach a video.
- Type in your content.
- And then click on Send Now or click Schedule to select a time in the future.
Heads up: Videos must be less than 200MB in size.
Here are some additional support resources to help you with scheduling your posts with Sendible:
📚 LinkedIn tips and best practices
LinkedIn is a great way to grow your network of contacts, learn from leaders in your field, and build your personal brand. Whether you’re looking for new job opportunities or just to amplify your voice, here are some of our top tips to help you stand out:
- Keep your profile up-to-date and make sure you have a description that tells a story and engages readers.
- Post consistently (which is why Sendible can be so handy) and make sure to engage with other people’s content to strengthen relationships.
- Use video to boost engagement and increase shares. Native videos are especially effective rather than linking out to another site!
Here are further blog posts to guide you:
- How to Master LinkedIn Using Tips from Their Algorithm
- How to Use Hashtags on LinkedIn to Grow Your Client Base
- The Best LinkedIn Profiles and Company Pages (and What You Can Learn From Them)
🤔 Any other questions?
We’ve got some exciting feature releases and platform improvements coming your way in 2022, so stay tuned for more!