Great news - you can now use GIPHY and Pexels right from your Sendible dashboard! 🔥
We know how hard it can be to find the perfect eye-catching image or GIF for your posts. That’s why we’re excited to let you know about our new integrations with GIPHY and Pexels so you can use royalty-free images right from the Compose Box, the Priority Inbox, when composing in bulk, and in the Content Library.
Even though we already integrate with Flickr, we wanted to provide you with an even more extensive library of content including GIFs!
- 🎨 Customise images: You can easily modify visuals to suit each platform as you schedule your content now that you have access to millions of images paired with our image editor.
- 🗣️ Respond with GIFs: GIFs are fun and eye-catching way to interact with others on social media so using GIPHY to quickly respond in the Priority Inbox will help you maintain your brand’s voice and personality.
- 🤝 Improved agency/client workflows: Plus, for our agency customers, you’ll be able to reduce the amount of back-and-forth communication with busy clients. Having access to three different royalty-free image services will help you and your team with content approval and to ensure content goes out in a timely manner.
- 📸 Approved brand images: Those with access to our Content Library can have a whole set of pre-approved images from clients to help any future scheduling of content be much more efficient. This is also great for franchises and multi-location businesses who need easy access to pre-approved content.
- ⏳ Compose posts in bulk: For those working as part of a team or with clients, uploading a CSV file of approved copy and then adding images in the bulk composer is a massive time saver and will keep your posts going out without any gaps in your calendar.
Don’t have an account yet? Start your free 14-day trial!
- The Compose Box: Starting from the Calendar or Compose button, you can find these integrations under the “Search” tab when you add media.
- The Priority Inbox: Reply to comments using GIFs in the Priority Inbox.
- Compose in bulk: Upload CSV files with text and easily add images or GIFs from Pexels and GIPHY to schedule messages in bulk.
- The Content Library: For those on plans with access to the Content Library, you can easily add images and GIFs. Interested in upgrading your plan to get access? Let us know!
Limitations: replying to comments is currently not available in social feeds.
- Since these integrations are not currently available in the social feeds section of our dashboard, you’ll need to use GIPHY and Pexels in the Priority Inbox.
📚 Helpful resources
If you’d like to learn more about using thumb-stopping images to stand out on social media, here are some resources to help you out:
- Using GIFs for Business: How to Find and Create Your Own
- Creating Social Media Graphics? Here Are 8 Ace Photo and Video Tools
- 11 Ways to Create Thumb-Stopping Instagram Carousel Posts to Promote Your Business
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar for Your Agency Clients
- Check out our support article to learn more about this release
🙋♀️ Any questions?
We’re always looking for ways to save you time, remove any obstacles when collaborating with teammates and clients, and to help you stand out on social media. We’re here to help you so please let us know how we can keep improving Sendible!
Stay tuned for more platform updates by subscribing below and if you’re in need of assistance in the meantime, please reach out to our support team.
Want to receive a notification when our next release is live? Subscribe to our product updates: