Instagram Reels are fantastic. But why stop there? 🤔 You can now publish Facebook Reels directly from Sendible's dashboard! 🤩
Meta has been doubling down on Reels for some time now. And there's a good reason for it - short-form videos are the most consumed social media content!
For you, as a marketer, this format offers a plethora of additional ways to promote your or your client's business by:
- Doing quick Q&A
- Debunking myths
- Hopping on viral trends
- Creating how-to tutorials
- Introducing team-members
- Showing your audience how the product is made
- Promoting website content in an entertaining way
And oh so much more.
Until now, one of the two limits was logging into each Facebook account to share your creativity. And that left room for mistakes.
But since you can now rely on Sendible to 📅 schedule and publish your Facebook Reels at the best time possible, the only limit is your imagination! ✨
And if you have any doubts about whether it's worth your time, here's an undeniable fact why Facebook Reels are a piece of the puzzle you've been missing:
Unlike Instagram Reels and TikTok videos, Facebook allows you to include a clickable link in the caption.
And this is a major win for all marketers struggling to improve traffic flow to their website, capture leads, and increase sales.
So, without further ado, check out our detailed walkthrough video and how this feature benefits you. 👇
- ⏳ Time saver. You no longer need to hop back and forth between multiple Facebook accounts/Business Manager and Sendible when publishing reels.
- 📅 Optimal publishing time. You can use Sendible's suggestion of prime time to post Reels to achieve the best results.
- 📢 Cross-promotion. Publish Reels on Instagram and Facebook to reach a greater target audience.
- ✅ No more confusion. You can now ensure that the Reels will be posted to the right account at the right time.
- 🧠 Focus on video marketing strategy. You'll have more time to optimise your strategy by planning and scheduling ahead.
🌟 How to schedule your first Facebook Reel
Before you get started, make sure to meet Facebook's requirements for Reels:
- Aspect ratio: 9:16
- Length: 4 to 60 seconds
- Framerate: a minimum of 23
- Select your Facebook Page profile.
- Upload the video you would like to publish as a Reel along with a caption.
- Select "Reels" under "Post video as".
- Choose the publish time and hit Send, Schedule or Queue.
🤓 Important things to note
- Your Reels will be public and could appear in the Feed, Watch and elsewhere on Facebook.
- Sendible does not currently support Facebook Reels reports, so ensure to track the performance directly from Creator Studio.
🧠 Helpful resources to optimise your Facebook marketing strategy
- 8 Types of Interactive Facebook Posts You Can Borrow for Your Feed
- How to Create a Facebook Group for Brands (That Works!)
- Should you use Hashtags on Facebook? Here's What you Need to Know
- Your Guide to Creating a Facebook Content Strategy
🤓 Need some help?
Until the next time - happy Sending! 🙌
Want to receive a notification when our next release is live? Subscribe to our product updates: