YouTube recently asked us to update or remove some of our reporting modules to comply with their new guidelines.
We're committed to maintaining a strong relationship with the third-party sites that we integrate with so that we can provide you with the best experience and features. While increasing reliability of service and giving you peace of mind, there will be times where an enhanced experience that we provide can no longer be supported due to requests from these third-parties.
Starting from the 17th of June, the following changes will be made:
1. The Video Views module will be removed
2. The Audience Engagement module will be updated from a chart to a table
3. The Audience Growth module will also be updated from a chart to a table
4. The Audience Behaviour module will also be updated from a chart to a table
5. Total likes and subscriber metrics will be removed from the Activity Overview module
6. We will also remove the Metrics Overview section attached to each module
Any questions or feedback?
We're working directly with YouTube to understand better how we can provide the most valuable ways to showcase your data in compliance with their guidelines. We will continue working hard to offer you the best experience possible when monitoring activity on your YouTube account.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us here.
Any ideas on how we can improve Sendible? We're all ears so let us know by adding your request to our Feedback Portal.
Want to learn more about social media?
If you're looking for ways how to be more effective at social media management, we'd recommend visiting our best practices blog, Sendible Insights.
There, you can find valuable content like How to get 80% More Views on Your Social Media Videos Using Captions and How to Create Engaging Social Media Videos [Tools + Tutorial] to further streamline your processes.