We’ve made some exciting updates to Facebook reporting to help you show your ROI, build trust with clients and stakeholders, and discover your most successful posts! 🎉
As part of our goal to align more closely with Facebook and increase reliability and trust in reporting, we’ve made some key changes to our Facebook quick reports that will better allow you to show long term growth when using Sendible.
Updates at a glance 👀
Here is a round up of the key changes that we made:
- Increasing the date ranges that you can pull data to include 30 and 90 days so you have longer periods to compare content.
- Adding tooltips throughout the report to give you extra guidance and increase clarity.
- Aligning the data we retrieve to be closer to Facebook’s native platform so our reports are even more reliable.
- Updating our Report Guide/Cheat Sheet so you know exactly what each metric means at a glance.
Heads up: you will no longer be able to select the current date for any reports. Due to the way that data for reports is pulled, selecting the current date will lead to data discrepancies and we are looking to avoid this.
If you'd like to see a detailed breakdown of all of the changes and updates, please explore this support article. 👈
How will this impact customers? 🙋♀️
Due to the changes in the type of data we’re pulling from Facebook, you may notice some discrepancies with prior months.
Once this update goes into effect, all the data will be switched to the updated version.
Because of this, we recommend printing or downloading any reports that you’ve been using as benchmarks before November 30, 2021.
Why use Sendible reports? 📈
Social media helps you engage and attract new audiences. And the most effective way to know whether your content is working is through reports.
Since social media is constantly evolving with new trends and algorithm shifts, making sure that you’re on top of how each post performs ensures that you can continue creating a content calendar that sparks thumb-stopping interest!
Rather than needing to log into each individual platform, Sendible lets you pull all that data into one easy location whether you’re generating quick individual reports for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn, creating an overview of all the platforms with the Engagement Report, or building a custom report with specific modules you've selected.
Helpful resources 📚
Struggling to show value with your social media data? Here are some guides to help you along:
- Support article: Facebook quick report updates
- Create Stunning Social Media Reports in Under 15 minutes
- How to Make Sense of Social Media Data and Show ROI for Your Time
Any other questions?
We’re always looking for new ways to improve the platform, so please leave submit suggestions here. You can also send a message to our support team and we’ll get back to you!