It's hard to believe that 2020 has only been 12 months long. In some ways it has felt so much longer, and let's be fair it's been a strange 12 months (to say the very least).
At last, though, we are in the mid of winter and old saint nick is getting ready to make his final preparations to deliver gifts around the world and as 2020 has been so weird I have it on good authority that the naughty list has been scrapped - everyone gets gifts this year!
At Sendible HQ we are all working away to deliver the best possible platform for you to use, but at times we do get a couple of gremlins popping into the system and causing some natural confusion and frustration.
We will always try to find a way to eliminate these and bring things back to normal quickly. Please remember though that we may only be able to help you with a problem if you make us aware you’re experiencing it so please reach out to our Support team who are on hand to help.
Thanks to those customers who made us aware of issues and the hard work of the team at Sendible some of the updates and fixes we made in November included:
- Measure > Reports Hub a loading issue has been fixed.🎅
- Ordering of posts sent to a Queue should now work more logically.🎄
- Tagging of Facebook Pages should now function correctly.🎁
- Choosing "Send Now" when emailing multiple recipients of a report is now working as intended.⛄
- An issue causing broken links of images within sent posts should no longer be occurring.❄
- It should be less likely that you see an "Operation Has Timed Out" message within the Bounce view. This can still occur from time to time where the related social site is experiencing difficulties.🎅
Thanks to an Early Christmas /Late Thanksgiving present from LinkedIn you no longer need to confirm your details every 60 days 🙌🤯😎 Instead you can reconfirm your details every 12 months - you can read more about this in the following article:
We truly hope that 2021 brings all your hopes and dreams and is a lot easier all around that 2020 has been.
Wishing you all a very happy holiday season and a prosperous New Year.