We have been working hard this month on various fixes and improvements across the Sendible platform. Read our monthly release notes to learn what has been fixed, updated, and what's new.
March has quickly flown by and so have some of those pesky bugs… here are the latest fixes from the team👩💻:
- Get on replying to Facebook Group’s comments, this is now fixed!
- Broken bit.ly URLs are now being handled, make sure you check your links guys! 😉
- When emailing reports, that random blank “Cover Page” issue is now fixed.
- When adding and saving a new logo to a report, the full screen toolbar closes correctly.
- Spaces are no longer being replaced with %20 when sending posts for approval.
- Facebook profile pictures are now displaying correctly in the Priority Inbox.
- White Label admins can now view the What’s New and Known Issues again.
- The issue with some reporting modules appearing blank within emailed reports is fixed.
- You can now reply to Twitter DMs via Streams again.