I hope you are keeping safe, well and healthy. These changes that the world have seen over the last few months have been disruptive and scary. They have, however, also caused an increased interest in home crafts such as baking and DIY.
In the Sendible offices, we have been using Slack as a means to keep in contact with each other, not only to develop and support your publishing platform of choice but also to show off and discuss baking tips and techniques.
Some of our favourite bakes that have been shared include:
Our designer Stefano treated us to images of this gorgeous looking Pizza.
Adam, from our development team, was happy to show off his Chocolate Cookies.
Rachel, the Product Manager, shared with us her Banana Bread which looks delicious.
I'm particularly proud of these Scones with Homemade Pear & Ginger Jam that I made.
This interest in baking has also come with its challenges as some food stores in the UK have run out of eggs & flour along with various baking products such as Baking Powder & Baking Soda.
Being the industrious team that we are though we found ways around this, here are a few of our favourite recipes.
I think you can tell that the Sendible team have some very sweet teeth...lol 😂. Along with baking, sharing photos of said bakes, the Sendible team have also been working on the following during April:
- Rolled out a fix where the character counter wasn't showing for pinned services within the Compose Box.👩🍳
- There was an issue where Optimal Times were not being calculated, but we set the timer, poached for a few minutes and turned this out. 🍰
- Posts when in a queue had a pesky habit of jumbling up, we carefully prepared the mixture and cut out the issue. 🧁
- We applied heat to an issue where the Compose Box was freezing when retweeting.👨🍳
- Engagement reports for some reason were not showing the Instagram service, after careful mixing and folding this issue was also resolved. 🥄
I hope you have enjoyed this update and it's spiked your interest in baking, or just made your really hungry. I can't wait to get back in the office and have a really fun bake-off.