Pinterest is making some exciting changes and updates to turn its platform into even more of an inspirational space! 🎉
Learn how to keep your pins creative and eye-catching with updated advice from Pinterest. 👇
⚓ Keep calm and pin on
Keep your pins posting smoothly with some best practices to follow to avoid being seen as spammy:
- 👯 Make sure your pins match the content that you’re linking to. Don’t share misleading pins - they are a surefire way to get blocked!
- ⏳ Keep that pinning frequency healthy. If you pin too frequently in a short period of time, Pinterest might flag your account.
- 🤖 Keep your pin content fresh. Don't post the exact same image and link or Pinterest might mistake you for a bot and suspend your account. Make sure those pins are unique content each and every time!
- 🤑 Stay away from overly salesy content. Above all, make sure to share valuable content that helps you build an authentic and organic audience.
📚 Need additional support?
Here are links to helpful resources from Pinterest:
- Pinterest: Community Guidelines
- Pinterest best practices: Making Pins
- Pinterest best practices: Creative Best Practices
- Pinterest best practices: Pinterest for Creators
- Pinterest best practices: Pinterest for businesses