We have been working closely with Pinterest to improve the Sendible experience. We are happy to announce that Pinterest has been added back to Sendible. You can read more about this change on Sendible's product blog.
We are excited to announce the full release of Sendible's new Pinterest service. This new feature has been added alongside our other social networks integrations in Sendible's all-in-one social media management dashboard. This feature update enables you to post/schedule pins to specific boards and retrieve detailed analytics to your reporting dashboard.
How Do I Add Pinterest to Sendible:
1. Go to the +Services tab in your dashboard.
2. Select Add service from the drop-down menu or on the left side of the dashboard.
3. Select Pinterest from the Popular or Photo & Video section.
4. Due to the way that Pinterest manages logins on their end, you may experience issues when looking to log into Pinterest and set up services for the boards linked to that Pinterest account. If you do encounter any issues, please see this page for more information.
5. If you're already logged into Pinterest or you're logged into a social account such as Facebook or Google in another tab, we recommend using the Change Account option. This should force Pinterest to re-authorize your login so that you can log into the correct Pinterest account.
6. If you're fully logged out of Pinterest, Google and Facebook and you've never used set up Pinterest as a service on Sendible previously, use the option to Add Pinterest Board so that you can set up your first board as a service.
7. Whether you've chosen the option to Add Pinterest Board or Change Account, the login screen should be displayed. You can choose to use the email address or phone number as well as the password linked to your Pinterest account.
8. You can also login using Facebook or Google account.
9. If you don't have a Pinterest account yet, you can sign up from this page, however, re-recommend going straight to Pinterest in your browser to do this before returning to Sendible add your boards.
10. If you are logged into a Google or Facebook account linked to your Pinterest account, you may see the following screen, even if you've selected the Change Account option. You can choose to continue if this is the account you want to use.
11. Alternatively, please use the option to Log in with a different account if you need to provide login details for a different Pinterest account.
12. Once you're logged into Pinterest, you will be asked to accept permissions for our Pinterest App. If by any chance you don't see this when you first look to set up a Pinterest service, please see this page.
13. Once you reach the service setting screen, you can select the Pinterest board you want to post to.
14. Please select the Save Settings button to add your Pinterest service. If you chose the Add Pinterest Board button, a new Pinterest service pop-up will be displayed so you can continue adding additional Pinterest boards linked to that Pinterest account to post to. If you do not need to add any further boards, please close both pop-ups using the X option.
To view analytics and create reports, head over to:
My Reports > Report builder > Add Modules > Channels > Pinterest > Setup
There you can add modules relating to:
- The number of boards in this Pinterest account.
- The number of people following this Pinterest account.
- The number of people being followed by this Pinterest account.
- The number of likes made by this Pinterest account.
- The number of pins made by this Pinterest account.