We're updating how you connect and manage your Facebook Ads profiles on Sendible! 🙌
Previously, you needed to connect your Facebook page and ads account separately to receive any incoming replies and comments to your priority inbox. With this update, your Facebook Ads account will be automatically connected when you connect the associated Facebook page to your Sendible account.
This is a significant step in our journey to improve your workflow on Sendible by removing unnecessary steps, so you can focus on creating great content and telling your story on social media.
With this update, some highlights you can look forward to are:
- 👥 More profiles: Since we’re merging Facebook page and Facebook Ads account connections, this will now count as a single profile allocation.
- ⚡️More time saved: Connect and reconnect any Facebook Ads account associated with your Facebook page at the same time.
- 🙌 Easier profile management: A single connection means that you will be able to keep track of Facebook Ad accounts that need reconnecting in a single view.
As part of this new release, you will need to make sure that you have reconnected the Facebook page associated with your Facebook Ad account so there are no issues with migrating your account over to the new system.
Once you reconnect your Facebook page, your Facebook Ads account will then be automatically added to your priority inbox, where you will be able to view all of your incoming comments and replies from both your Facebook page and your Facebook Ads.
🛠️ What do I need to do?
Reconnect Facebook pages with an Ad account: If you have not yet reconnected any Facebook pages that have an Ads account associated with them, your Facebook Ads account will be disconnected. In order to receive incoming Ads comments and replies to your priority inbox, you will need to reconnect the associated Facebook page account so that you are moved over to the new workflow.
Head over to your Sendible account to reconnect your profile now! 👇
🙋♀️ What do I need to know?
- Facebook Ads profiles shared with you: You will still have access to any Facebook Ads profiles shared with you. Once a profile is reconnected, it will be migrated over to the new flow.
- No impact on scheduled Facebook page posts: Migrating to the new workflow will not impact your Facebook page posts. Please ensure that your accounts have been reconnected for a smooth transition.
- Facebook Reporting: The new workflow will not impact Facebook reporting.
🤔 Any other questions?
This is another step on our road to easing your workflows and saving you more time while managing social media efficiently. There are further updates coming in the next few months, so stay tuned!
If you have any questions, please reach out to our support team. Do you have any feature requests? Please submit ideas here.