We are excited to announce a new feature that allows recipients of your SMS messages to reply to your messages free of charge - via the web browser on their phones. You will receive the reply by email and in your Sendible news feed.
How does this work?
- A link is placed in the SMS message that takes the recipient to a mobile WAP page where they can reply with a message of any length.
- You will then be notified by email and the message can be viewed in your Sendible news feed.
What's this useful for?
- Send a bunch of your contacts a question and get a response.
- Education: Send a quiz question/poll to your students and tally up replies.
- Business: Send an SMS to your clients/customers and receive feedback.
- Promotions: Send a promotional SMS to your customers and process the replies any way you like.
- We plan to launch picture and file sending functionality in the next few weeks...
- Mobile: You'll be able to upload an image, and send it to a cellphone anywhere in the world, for the cost of a regular SMS credit.
- Email: You'll be able to upload and email photos - we'll handle the compression so that it's a suitable size for emailing.