In this video you can learn how to add a new RSS feed to social media management software, ready for you to read articles in a separate window or share them across your social networks individually.
Set up something called the RSS Auto poster and choose whether to have Auto posts scheduled as a published messaged, a draft or added to a smart queue. Choose the number of entries published every time and whether to set an alert for each. It is also possible to pause Auto-post and run multiple RSS feeds at any one time.
Under the Advanced Options you can:
- Choose whether or not to ‘like’ any posts or just the new ones
- Decide what content you’d like to post- either with or without the title, link or description
- Set the posting sequence- the newest first or in random order
- Decide whether you’d like to have a prefix or a suffix- at the beginning or end of the post
- Add some inclusion and exclusion features- for instance you can exclude competitor keywords to avoid publishing or promoting your competitors
- Check out Google Alerts to add additional tags onto your URL and start monitoring via Google Analytics.
Once you save your settings, Sendible will start posting over your social media channels and show you everything within your calendar view.
If you’d like to stay on top of all Sendible tricks and tips, please don’t hesitate to follow us on here.