To add a Company Page:
- Move your cursor over Interests at the top of your homepage and select Companies.
- Click the Add a Company link in the upper right area of the page.
- Enter your company's official name and your work email address.
- Click Continueand enter your company information.
- If the work email address you provide is an unconfirmed email address on your LinkedIn account, a message will be sent to that address. Follow the instructions in the message to confirm your email address, and then use the instructions above to add the Company Page.
- A red error message may appear if you have problems adding a Company Page.
- A preview of your completed company page is not available. When you publish the page, it is live on our website.
New! Sponsored Updates - Raise brand awareness, build relationships, and drive quality leads with Sponsored Updates. Extend your reach to the LinkedIn feed across desktop, smartphone, and tablet.
10 Tips for Engaging Followers with Status Updates - As a LinkedIn Company Page administrator, you can post a status update on behalf of your company. This is a powerful way to build relationships with your company's followers and keep your company top of mind.
Attract followers to your LinkedIn Company Page - Followers are your brand advocates. They are key to driving word of mouth, recommendations, and referrals.